Lauren Corsillo, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor
Meet Lauren Corsillo, MA, LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Georgia
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and Supervisor in the State of Ohio
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling from John Carroll University
- Bachelor of Arts in Clinical/Community Psychology from Walsh University
- Professional Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Certified Reiki Master from The Open Mind Center
- Trained in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Positive Psychology, and Wellness
- Certified Stress Management Coach from Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute
- Specialities Include: Couples Counseling, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Stress Management, Spirituality, and Wellness Counseling.
- Other Areas of Expertise: Addiction, Anxiety, Co-Dependency, Children and Adolescents, Depression, Parenting, Grief, and Life Transitions.
About Lauren Corsillo, MA, LPC
Lauren joins us from Cleveland, Ohio where she received her formal education and professional training. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Walsh University in 2005, where she played collegiate volleyball, earning All-American honors, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2013. She also holds a Master of Arts degree from John Carroll University, and became a Licensed Professional Counselor in 2009. She has worked for University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital on the Pediatric Psychiatry Unit, working with children, teens, and families, and Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, specializing in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Stress Management Coaching, and Wellness Counseling.
In 2017, Lauren moved to Alpharetta, Georgia with her husband Chuck. Over the past few years, she has partnered with mental health and wellness groups in the area to offer counseling, wellness and meditation services, as well as addiction recovery for adults and families. As part of her self-care routine, she enjoys taking care of her plants, practicing reiki and meditation, working out, and coaching volleyball.
At the Marriage Point, Lauren facilitates healing conversations to help couples grow in communication, love, and trust. She believes love is the most powerful force on earth, and there are real and measurable ways to overcome obstacles getting in the way of her clients happiness.
Lauren’s clinical focus is to provide a holistic wellness approach to couples and individual therapy. Lauren helps her clients find balance in all areas of life. Her greatest strength as a therapist is her authenticity, compassion, and trust in the therapeutic relationship. She is committed to helping the couple as a whole, while using a strength-based approach to enhance the positive qualities in each individual.
Training and Teaching
Lauren’s experience as a public speaker includes educational trainings on topics including but not limited to: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Healthy Communication for Couples, The Wellness Wheel, Finding Balance in the New Normal, Work-Life Balance and Self-Care, and Stress-Management. She also provides soothing sound bath meditations, and is a certified Reiki Master.
Fee & Insurance Information
Lauren’s fee is $150 for individual sessions which are typically 50 minutes in length, and $195 for couples sessions which are 60 minutes in length.
Lauren does not directly participate with any insurance network. However, she is able to provide you with all the necessary paperwork to be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Are you an existing client? Follow this link to schedule your next appointment directly through Lauren’s scheduling service.
Are you a new client? Follow the link below to request an appointment or contact Lauren directly at 216-704-3246.