Jada Foote, LMSW
Licensed Master Social Worker
Meet Jada Foote, LMSW
- Licensed Master Social Worker in the State of Georgia
- Certified Level 1 Gottman Method Couples Therapist
- Experienced in a variety of settings including social services with DFCS, private adoptions, non-profit, and substance use facilities
- Master of Social Work from Kennesaw State University
- Couples Counseling Specialities Include: Couples in Recovery, Co-Dependent Couples, Communication Difficulties, Conflict Resolution.
- Individual Counseling Specialties Include: Race-Based Traumatic Stress, Substance Use & Addiction Recovery, Anxiety, Depression & Other Mood Disorders.
- Other Areas of Expertise: Culturally Responsive Counseling, Diversity & Inclusion.
About Jada Foote, LMSW
Jada is a Licensed Master Social Worker in the state of Georgia. She received her Bachelor’s in Psychology from Oglethorpe University and her Master of Social Work from Kennesaw State University. While earning her master’s degree, Jada gained experience in both the public and private sectors, working closely with children and families as well as advocacy in women’s health through DFCS and private adoptions. In the field, Jada has furthered her experience in women’s health by providing counseling to women struggling with addiction, homelessness, and co-occurring disorders. In working in addiction services, Jada realized her love of helping clients to build healthy relationships when looking at addiction through a holistic lens, recognizing the impact that family dynamics, trauma, and culture could have on a person’s healing journey.
Jada is native to Atlanta, GA with strong familial roots in southern culture. In her leisure, she enjoys sewing and crafting for film projects, fashion, animation, and traveling.
Jada has a passion and willingness to support clients during their journey to relational health and wellness. Her ability to empathize and support those in need create a safe and peaceful space, empowering clients to grow into all of the changing emotions that arise during the healing process. She is a Certified Level 1 Gottman Method Couples Therapist. Using the Gottman method in her approach, Jada continues to develop as a clinician by participating in ongoing training and educating herself in the latest evidenced based research.
Jada is passionate about providing culturally responsive counseling in order to create a safe and healing space for underserved minority populations so that both individuals and couples may experience healing from race-based traumatic stress, and access the care they desire, via an approach that is culturally competent and appropriate to their unique experience.
Fee & Insurance Information
Jada’s fee is $105 for individual sessions which are typically 50 minutes in length, and $150 for couples sessions which are 60 minutes in length.
Jada does not directly participate with any insurance network. However, she is able to provide you with all the necessary paperwork to be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Are you an existing client? Follow this link to schedule your next appointment directly through Jada’s scheduling service.
Are you a new client? Follow the link below to request an appointment or contact Jada directly at (404) 454-0278.