Christina Neri, LCSW
Clinical Director & Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Christina is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and the Clinical Director at The Marriage Point. She specializes in couples counseling, women’s issues and anxiety.
Meet Christina Neri, LCSW
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker in the State of Georgia and in the State of Illinois.
- Certified Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3 Gottman Method Trained Couples Therapist
- Certified Level 1 Restoration Therapist
- Master of Arts in Social Work from Jane Addams College of Social Work in Chicago, IL.
- Experienced in a variety of settings including schools, hospitals, nursing facilities, private practice and community mental health organizations.
- Couples Counseling Specialities Include: Affair Recovery, Perpetual Conflict, Parenting Concerns, Communication Concerns.
- Individual Counseling Specialities Include: Women’s Issues, Body Image & Self-Esteem, High Achieving Individuals.
- Other Areas of Expertise: Family Therapy, Life Transitions, Pregnancy, Prenatal & Postpartum, Personality Disorders.
About Christina Neri, LCSW
Christina Neri is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Georgia and in the state of Illinois. She is The Marriage Point Clinical Director. After graduating magna cum laude from Elmhurst College with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology she went on to pursue her passion in the field of Social Work at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Christina received her Masters in Social Work with a specialization in Mental Health and a focus on the diagnosis and treatment of individuals. She has had the great honor and privilege of serving as a clinician in a variety of settings including both private and public schools, hospitals, nursing facilities, private practice, and community mental health organizations. Her extensive experience has been in serving clients that range in age from adolescence to older adults with extensive training and experience in treating individuals with neurobehavioral challenges and educational needs.
She currently provides individual, couples, parent, and family counseling. The clinical diagnoses and challenges Christina helps clients through include, but are not limited to, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, life transitions, parent support, relationships, marital counseling, faith based/spirituality, family dynamics, personal growth, neurological issues, postpartum, and academic challenges.
Christina’s deep passion lies in the power of relationships and she is strongly committed to the progress and change that can be experienced in couples counseling. By believing in the immense power within each individual Christina provides a safe and empowering space for couples that is grounded in Emotionally Focused Therapy and the Gottman Method. She is a Certified Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3 Gottman Method Trained Couples Therapist. Christina continues to hone in on her craft by participating in ongoing training and educating herself in the latest evidenced based research.
Alignment and trust within the therapeutic relationship is the most critical factor for client success and this evidence-based framework is what guides Christina’s work. When Christina is not serving her clients she can be found enjoying time with her husband and children, hiking, decorating, and baking.
Fee & Insurance Information
Christina does not directly participate with any insurance network. However, she can provide you with all necessary documentation which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Are you an existing client? Follow this link to schedule your next appointment directly through Christina’s scheduling service.
Are you a new client? Follow the link below to request an appointment or call the office directly at 773-505-6374.
Follow this link to learn about our Fees for Services.